Vampire Bingo is a website designed for bingo players within the UK. It offers a range of games and isn’t confined to the bingo type only, there’s different games for every player. Vampire Bingo was founded in October 2012 by 8Ball Games and is based on the CozyGames software line.
Vampire Bingo is generally positively received by the larger gambling community, the games and support on offer are considered great traits of the site. Vampire Bingo has acquired licenses from government organisations to serve as a gambling platform, The UK Gambling Commission and Isle of Man GC in particular are reputable licensees of the site.
Payment methods vary greatly at Vampire Bingo, providing a diverse range to suit every player’s needs. Vampire Bingo Cash Out Money options are detailed below to benefit your understanding and assist you in your search for the perfect bingo site.
Vampire Bingo Cash Out Money Options
- PayPal: There is high support for PayPal based transactions, you can make deposits and withdrawals with PayPal on Vampire Bingo.
- Neteller: Neteller is a payment processor rising in popularity, Vampire Bingo seemed to have noticed this trend and added the method for deposits and withdrawals.
- Credit/Debit Cards: This method takes up most of the most transfers made on Vampire Bingo. MasterCard and VISA cards are supported for both deposits and withdrawals.
- Skrill: Like Neteller, Skrill has been gaining popularity in Europe and Vampire Bingo accepts its method of transfer.
- Ukash: A lesser known payment option supported by Vampire Bingo.