Sparkly Bingo is a UK site where people can play bingo and other games for actual money, the site was launched in 2006 by Stride Gaming and operates on the DragonFish software. The veteran-like status of the site had made it a go-to spot for bingo lovers, it has an expansive list of games to suit every player’s wants. The customer support team can be reached through the onsite live chat, e-mail and traditional telephone. Sparkly Bingo is licensed and regulated by numerous government commissions, such as the UK gambling commission and Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. These are not easy organisations to get clearing from, so you can be sure your information is safe and secure from potential hackers. Sparkly Bingo Payment Options are second to none, one of the reasons they are so well-respected in the online bingo realm is because of the vast payment options they have available for use.
Sparkly Bingo Payment Options
- PayPal – This is a major payment option all across the world, it’s no surprise Sparkly Bingo offer players the option to transfer funds using the popular PayPal payment processor.
- Neteller – A great payment method for both deposit and withdrawal matters.
- PaySafeCard – This is a voucher that can be purchased from any retail outlet within the UK and then can be used for depositing funds into one’s Sparkly Bingo account. Withdrawals are excluded from this.
- EntroPay – EntroPay uses a virtual reloadable VISA card for depositing into your Sparkly Bingo account.
- Credit/Debit Cards – This is the most popular payment method on the site, they accept both MasterCard and Visa types of cards.