Smooth Bingo is a UK site dedicated to bingo games, you can play all different types of games here and win some money. Smooth Bingo is a safe, legitimate and credible gambling avenue. It’s regulated and licensed by numerous governments specialising in the industry. Smooth Bingo was a company founded in July 2014, it’s apart of the CozyGames and Live Bingo Network software line. The site offers many ways of customer support, including on-site live chat, email and telephone. A cool little plus of Smooth Bingo is they give players a bunch of bonuses when they join, like the 300% bonus immediately upon sign-up. It’s a welcoming platform to say the least. However, a bingo site is only really as good as the payment methods it offers. Without a good range, your money could just sit there and collect dust. Thankfully, Smooth Bingo Payment Options range greatly.
Smooth Bingo Payment Options
- Credit and Debit Cards – Accepts the popular brands of VISA and MasterCard, available for both deposits and withdrawals. Depositing is an instant process and Smooth Bingo themselves heavily promote this method as the best way to transfer funds.
- NETTeller – Like Credit/Debit cards, depositing is instantaneous. Withdrawals are also supported and the platform is very popular in a myriad of countries.
- PaySafeCard – PaySafe utilise a voucher that is available in most retail shops in the UK as way of payment and transfers. Keep in mind, depositing is the only type of transfer you can make.
- Skrill – Skrill is a European favorite, so it bodes well with Smooth Bingo and UK players. It’s a very convenient solution with an e-wallet system in place.
- PayPal – PayPal is obviously included, it can only be used by players within the UK however.
- Boku – Boku is a payment system that makes your mobile phone work as a credit card, it’s rapidly gaining traction throughout the world and Smooth Bingo seem to joining the trend with full fledged support.