Landmark Bingo is a bingo site designed for UK players, they have a multitude of games, ranging in types and winnings. The site has a user-friendly interface for navigation through its expansive library, regulation and safety is up to standards as Landmark Bingo has business licenses from numerous government commissions. The site is known for its quality by bingo enthusiasts and the general gambling community. Landmark Bingo’s greatest asset is its extensive game selection with large pot stakes and superb customer support by qualified representatives. However, an important aspect that bingo sites don’t usually get right is the range of payment methods available. This is not the case with Landmark Bingo though, they have different types of payment options available to suit everyone’s financial situation. Landmark Bingo Payment Options are great for their withdrawal and deposit amounts.
Landmark Bingo Payment Options
- Credit and Debit Cards – they accept both VISA and MasterCard credit/debit cards, the amount will be added to your account automatically upon approval. Registration of your credit card is required before use, along with personal details. CozyGames is the company that will be listed under your card statement when a payment is taken from or sent to your account.
- NETTeller – NetTeller is a method heavily encouraged by Landmark Bingo, mainly for its ease of use, quickness and security within transfers. Both withdrawals and deposits are accepted with this option.
- PaySafeCard – PaySafeCard is a voucher which can be purchased by certain sales outlets, it serves as a card you can deposit from into your Landmark Bingo account.
- Skrill – Skrill is a leading payment platform within Europe, it works conveniently as a type of ewallet and can be used for most transfers in the site.
- PayPal – This premier payment processor is accepted throughout Landmark Bingo and can be used for all types of transfers.
- Boku – Boku is a mobile-based payment service, operated directly by your smart phone and can be used for payments/transfers.