Gossip Bingo is a bingo site for UK players, it launched in February 2010 and is based on the software platform, Dragonfish. Many sites use this platform because of its reliability and range of games available. Gossip Bingo has multiple government licenses under its belt and is legally allowed to serve as a gambling avenue in the UK. The UK Gambling commission and Gibraltar GC are two major licensees of Gossip Bingo, giving players a sense of safety within the playing environment. Gossip Bingo is mostly liked in the gambling community, it has a robust support system and user-friendly interface designed for ease of use.
Gossip Bingo Payment Options
- Credit Cards – Gossip accept VISA and MasterCard for both deposit and withdrawals. This is by far the fastest and securest method on the site.
- Phone Deposit – Gossip has a system implemented where players can make a deposit over the phone, it’s great for simplicity.
- NETeller – Gossip has this method supported for UK players exclusively and for both, deposits and withdrawals.
- PaySafeCard – Gossip accepts PaySafe’s voucher/prepaid card for depositing funds into their on-site account.
- PayPal – Gossip accept PayPal with almost unrestricted use, its prestigious status gives players who use it great benefits like fast withdrawal times and instantaneous deposit.
- Entropay – Gossip accepts Entropay which works as a reloadable VISA card and serves largely the same uses as a regular VISA card.
- Wire Transfer – Gossip allows Wire Transfers but the method is not recommended due to its long processing and approval times.