City Bingo is a UK-based bingo site, it packs a variety of games and activities for the most picky of player. The platform launched in January 2011 and was founded by Jackpotjoy Group PLC, it’s based on the Dragonfish software. City Bingo currently holds proper licensing from the UK Gambling Commission and Gibraltar GC, this ensures the site is safe and legitimate to use as a gambling platform. City Bingo is well-regarded among the gambling community, its seasoned status and long standing has made it a respected haven for the practice of bingo and other activities. The expansive library of games make it well worth a look while the great customer support and helpful representatives make it a keeper. However, a bingo site is nothing without a wide range of payment methods. That’s why City Bingo packs a ton to satisfy every customer’s needs. City Bingo Payment Options are as follow:
City Bingo Payment Options
- Credit/Debit Cards – City Bingo accept both MasterCard and VISA cards for deposit and withdrawals, this is probably the most common way of transferring funds on the site.
- Bank Transfer – This method requires patience as wait times can vary from a few days to a full week.
- NETTeller – This is a popular and easy platform for most users, it operates as a processor. Both deposits and withdrawals are allowed with this method.
- EntroPay – A new way of payment, it’s highly supported by City Bingo due to its security and simplicity.
- PayPal – No bingo site would be complete without the addition of PayPal, it is after all the world’s leading payment processor.
- PaySafeCard – This is a voucher prepaid card that can be used to deposit funds into your City Bingo account. It is available for purchase at all major retail outlets within the UK, a nifty short-term solution for payment obstacles.