Angry Bingo is a platform designed for players of bingo within the UK, it’s a well established site and avenue for gambling. It’s completely safe and regulated by relevant UK government bodies. It’s also part of the well-known Cassava Enterprises line. There’s no shortage of games available in its library, they have an activity for every member as well as ways to win some sweet money. Bingo is the strong suit of Angry Bingo, it has a diverse selection and high winning potential. Angry Bingo tends to be greatly respected by the UK bingo community due to its excellent customer service and helpful guides. Angry Bingo Payment Options however, can be a perplexing topic and there’s not much information on their options but we’ve researched the platform thoroughly to educate you on the payment methods available. This information required quite a bit of research, so we’d appreciate your support.
Angry Bingo Payment Options consist of eight viable methods of transferring funds.
- Credit Cards – it’s a popular option and is likely to be supported by all gambling enterprises, both big and small. Angry Bingo accepts MasterCard and VISA cards, they also support all listed currencies for this method of transfer. Certain policies apply during the use of credit cards, refer to their terms and conditions for more information.
- Debit Cards – Debit Cards are supported in addition to Credit Cards, same rules apply.
- NETTeller – This is an exclusive option to UK Players, it’s not accepted outside the region. All currencies that are listed can be used.
- Call Deposit – Possibly the simplest way to make a deposit is by using Angry Bingo’s call feature, just dial 08082 387 546 and speak to one of their customer representatives about it. Keep in mind, this is a deposit-only option and you cannot make withdrawals with this method.
- EntroPay – this brand uses a virtual VISA card as a way to transfer and receive money, all listed currencies are supported.
- PaySafeCard – a prepaid voucher which can be deposited into but not withdrawn, this can be used to fund your Angry Bingo account.
- WireTransfer – this is available in all listed currencies, be wary of long wait times for wire transfers as funds made through this method are not instantaneous.
- PayPal – PayPal is heads and shoulders above the other payment options, mainly due to its instant method of deposits and relatively short approval times for withdrawals (2-3 business days). We highly recommend it for your payment needs.